CHANGE TO REGISTRATION

I am currently working on upgrading my registration page. Currently it allows you to sign up to subscribe to my blog and receive updates. Eventually, there will also be an option for a paid membership subscription for the member’s section. I apologize ahead of time if logging in or registering for the subscription option does not work. I have to disable some things before going live with the members section and it seems to be causing some bugs. Please let me know if you run into any problems so I can have them fixed. Thanks!

Written by

Tiggah's Life in Random Blog creator/owner

9 Comments to “CHANGE TO REGISTRATION”

1. Cary says:

The video is GORGEOUS. Getting into the site still a little hinkey tho ;-)

• Tiggah says:

Thanks Cary! Which video? I put up some text videos to see if they were available for public view. I had them set to members only…so if you were able to see them then I think I did something wrong lol. Please let me know which one was showing so I can fix my settings. Lol thanks!

• Cary says:

it was you and pooh on the bench. lovely.

• Steven says:

I noticed the same too. I got WordPress notifications last night: 3.15am PST “Video Test” – this went straight to a 404 error page. 3.56am PST “test video 2” = went to a WordPress page for a membership sign up, later it was taken down and went to a 404 error page. 3.57am PST “test video 3” = goes straight to the video a) on a desktop computer via chrome it went straight to download the video b) on an iPad/iPhone it played the video. As of right now the video is still public accessible.

• Tiggah says:

Thank you Steven. Helps a lot! Lol wow you were up so late! I had it set so only members can see the video but it seems I have to fix that since it is still public.

• Steven says:

Up late indeed thanks to a horny husband. WP membership areas can be fiddly, I see you are using PMPro plugin, heard its pretty good. Best of luck with your project.

2. quarkinator says:

hmm, I could open the test video texts when they were linked from tumblr if that helps